Entrepreneur Boot Camp
Geared towards early stage entrepreneurs, this fast paced boot camp will feature experts ready to teach you the basics of starting your business.
From figuring out what insurance your business will require, to getting investors, finding the right team and deciding between a private office space and coworking; youâ€™ll leave with a solid understanding of your next steps towards making your startups dreams reality.
Weâ€™ll have networking before & after the program so you can meet other entrepreneurs and ask one on one questions with our speakers.
Students can attend free with the code "PTW15BizStudent"
Breakfast will be provided - YUM!
*Emceed by Jeff Bodle, Morgan Lewis
- 8:30 - 8:55 a.m. Registration, Networking & Breakfast
- 8:55 - 9:00 a.m. Welcome & Sponsor Remarks
- 9:00 - 9:20 a.m. Finding Investors - Tom Olenzak, Independence Blue Cross
- 9:20 - 9:40 a.m. Building Your Team - Chris Cera, Arcweb
- 9:40 - 10:00 a.m. Using Social Media to Connect and Convert Customers - Erica Nardello, LevLane
- 10:00 - 10:10 a.m. How to Choose Between Coworking and Private Office Space - Valerija Beares, CBRE
- 10:10 - 10:20 a.m. Patents & Intellectual Property - John Sullivan, Volpe & Koenig
- 10:20 - 10:30 a.m. Quantify Your Vision - Leon Degtar, Tonic Design
- 10:30 - 11:00 a.m. Networking
This event is a part of Philly Tech Week's Business Conference Day. Check out the full list of Business Conference events.