MeasureOps Digital Analytics Training Bootcamp
MeasureOps will help you develop the technical skills critical to breaking into the field of digital analytics or advancing your current career. By the end of this one-day course, you will understand how to translate business needs into an analytics solution and deploy that solution to a website.
Specifically, you will learn:
- How analytics software collects data
- What common and not-so-common data points can be captured
- How to create and deploy basic Google Analytics tags to a website
- How to use a tag management tool to organize and update analytics page tags
- When and how to use a debugging tool to QA test and troubleshoot your work
MeasureOps is presented by MaassMedia, a firm dedicated to digital analytics, with deep knowledge and industry expertise in applying analytics to get more measurable results for businesses. MeasureOps instructors Chris Meares and Wesley Hall are two of the leading authorities in digital analytics, each with more than 10 years of experience.